Questions to ask here
- The codes for residuals, mapinfo, picinfo
- Does having landmarks with only 1 or no images mess things up?
- Bigmap - what does Map overlap mean
- No fit. Below height correlation limit
- What is the math for the resolution and scale parameters.
- -- 50 meters + 25% -- The footprint width of the XXXXXX.IN files is resolution * #pixels * 360 / (2 Pi cos (latitude) Radius )
- How do I increase the resolution of a big map (aka do more processing), especially how to remove bands
- -- fill, does better resolution -- Notes in Dropbox/Avatars -- make a big map, take all maplets that are enclosed (inside.txt) replace all of their height info from bigmap. Then take all of the maps (usedmaps.txt), then do a complete iteration.
- Have you uploaded the LAMO images yet?
- Can you upload your new maplets/landmarks (via rsync if possible)
- Any more work on Tislovsky? (better than 5 meter)
- What is a good way to output a DEM in the form of a DEM (png, binary, ascii)
1/64th works out into 68 meters and higher at higher latitudes S. Pole map is at 25 meter resolution
SpheremapB - DTEM and shaded relief -- raw and pgm, 16bit unsigned short (which is in the header) -- takes bigmaps and makes a large map (either orthograthic, stereo, equrect)
mGrav - makes elevation map relative to gravity
- slope, gravity, acceleration, elevation