(Compiled by DL)
Purpose: Maplet resolution information for maplets contained in at least one picture or limb.
MAPRES.TXT is output by the program residuals. It contains the following information for each landmark listed in LRMKLIST.TXT which is contained in at least one picture or contains at least one limb appearance:
- LMKNM: landmark name;
- NPIX: number of pictures containing the landmark, plus the number of limb appearances for the landmark;
- SCALE: scale in km/pixel;
- RESAV/SCL: average image resolution per unit scale;
- RESSD/SCL: standard deviation image resolution per unit scale;
- RESMN/SCL: minimum image resolution per unit scale;
- RESMX/SCL: maximum image resolution per unit scale;
where RES/SCL is the number of pixels or lines moved in image-space for a change in location of a point on a maplet as the point moves in the maplet frame.
LMKNM NPIX SCALE RESAV/SCL RESSD/SCL RESMN/SCL RESMX/SCL EE0001 24 0.00010 0.246 0.010 0.233 0.261 EE0002 24 0.00010 0.246 0.009 0.234 0.259 EE0003 24 0.00010 0.246 0.007 0.236 0.256