|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
|'''Example make_script.in:'''||'''Example make_script.in''' generated using duplicates:|
(Compiled by DL)
LMRKLIST.TXT - Full list of landmarks, appended with 'END'.
- LIST.TXT - Temporary list of the subset of landmarks which the user wishes to process appended with 'END', for sorting and removal of duplicates using the program duplicates.
LMKFILES - Directory containing all the LMKFILES listed in LMRKLIST.TXT and LIST.TXT.
MAPFILES - Directory containing all the MAPFILES for landmarks listed in LMRKLIST.TXT and LIST.TXT.
duplicates processes landmark names as follows:
for every landmark listed in LMRKLIST.TXT:
- duplicates checks that the MAPFILE exists;
- duplicates obtains the maplet's Q-size and Ground Sample Distance (GSD) from the LMKFILE;
- duplicates sorts the list by decreasing GSD and increasing name (lat/wlong identifier and numeric identifier);
- duplicates discards duplicate entries;
- for every landmark listed in LIST.TXT:
duplicates checks that the landmark is also listed in LMRKLIST.TXT, if so the landmark is included in the output;
- duplicates writes the sub-set of ordered landmarks to make_script.in.
duplicates only considers landmarks contained in LIST.TXT, that are also contained in LMRKLIST.TXT.
EE0001 EE0002 EE0003 EE0004 EE0005 EE0006 EE0007 EE0008 EE0009 EE0010 EF0001 EF0002 EF0003 EF0004 EF0005 EF0006 EF0007 EF0008 EF0009 EF0010 END
EF0006 EF0006 EF0006 FF0006 EE0004 FF0009 EE0007 EE0010 EE0009 EE0006 EF0010 EF0004 EE0005 EF0005 EF0008 FF0008 EE0008 FF0005 FF0010 EF0009 EF0007 FF0004 FF0007 END
Note that the example LIST.TXT contains a disordered list of landmark names, and many duplicate entries. Further note that the FF* landmarks are not included in the example LMRKLIST.TXT, and that the example LIST.TXT does not include any landmarks ending in 1, 2, or 3. (This scenario is included for illustrative purposes only.)
Example make_script.in generated using duplicates:
EE0004 EE0005 EE0006 EE0007 EE0008 EE0009 EE0010 EF0004 EF0005 EF0006 EF0007 EF0008 EF0009 EF0010 END