Block 1 - Setup v2
These are what is needed to set up a SPC directory with the assumption that it will be used for OSIRIS-REX
- Bourne-Again Shell (bash)
- Group OREX\spc
- SPC filesystem is mounted on /opt/local/spc
- AltWG filesystem is mounted on /opt/local/spc/alt
- The distribution directories are mounted on ormacsrv1.lpl.arizona.edu
- spc_distro - Where SPC puts the model for FDS consumption (unofficial releases)
- spc_eval - Where SPC puts the model for AltWG to review for team release
- fds_distro - Where FDS puts updated SPK and TSE Files
Root directory ||ops || - This is not the actual root directory of a Unix file system, but the top directory of the SPC modeling. It will contain the other directories needed to support.
- Working directory - This is where SPC is done (the actual commands)
- Traditionally - The working directory is the name of the object.
ORex - We will be using the specific shape model version name for the working directory. The expected naming scheme: OREx Software
Data directory || OSIRIS_REX||
- DATA - Where the kernels go
- NEW_IMAGES_YYYY_DDD - Where the images goes
- finished - Where we put a model when it is published and shared out to other customers
- log - We track the blocks in this along with its artifacts
Directories with subdirectories
/path/ops/OSIRIS-REx/ DATA/ NEW_IMAGES_YYYY_DDD/ /path/ops/Approach150B.v1 BIGFILES/ DATA/ IMAGEFILES/ LMKFILES/ LIMBVECT/ MAPFILES/ NOMINALS/ SHAPEFILES/ SUMFILE/ TESTFILES/ TESTFILES1/ lsupport/ scripts support /path/ops/Approach150.v1/DATA DN2TEMP.TXT FLATFILES.TXT SCOBJ_SHIFT.TXT TMP2FOCLEN.TXT BIAS.TXT /path/ops/Approach150.v1/SHAPEFILES SHAPE.TXT SHAPE00.TXT
The following need to exist, but only needs an END in it
echo END > LMRKLIST.TXT echo END > PICTLIST.TXT echo END > BIGLIST.TXT
Build [[make_script.txt]] and [[INIT_LITHOS.TXT]]
These files should already be developed and updated for the mission. They need to be in the working directory.
Install a starting shape model
SPC requires a base shape model to be installed. This can be a sphere, triaxial ellipsoid or more detailed shape model. This must be installed in the /path/ops/working/SHAPEFILES. It must be called SHAPE.TXT, but we use symbolic links to enable providence. We are using the spc/bin/ tool relink.sh to set up the link.
cd /path/ops/Approach150B.v1/SHAPEFILES relink.sh SHAPE-nolan.txt SHAPE.TXT ls -l
We install Bob's official script into the scripts directory. He calls these from make_scriptT.in
cd /path/ops/Approach150B.v1/ relink.sh /opt/local/spc/ops/scripts scripts
We have an authorized set of scripts located in /opt/local/spc/ops/support. We link this within the working directory. This holds bigmap input files and make_script scripts.
cd /path/ops/Approach150B.v1/ relink.sh /opt/local/spc/ops/support support
We have a subdirectory for semi-temporary files that any user can create whenever needed. There is no CM on this directory, but it is backed up.
cd /path/ops/Approach150B.v1/ mkdir lsupport
Finish and check
# Set write permissions chmod -R g+w /path/ops/ # Print details ls -l
(Compiled by EP)