imager_Grid makes images from a the shape model.
- To make images you'll first need the following directories/files in your working directory:
- SUMFILES/ - Filled (you'll need to copy these files or generate new ones)
- SHAPEFILES/ - Filled
- If running manually, no files other than the directories above are needed.
input 12-character picture name P596409118A3 Input alternate shapefile? (y/n) y SHAPEFILES/shapeSPC_75Draft.v5d-64 gc TEMPFILE.pgm Raw file = P596409118A3.DAT
Enter the image name that is stored in SUMFILES.
- Which shape do you want to use?
- To use SHAPE.TXT, enter "n"
- To use a different shape, enter "y" and give the path from the working directory. i.e. SHAPEFILES/MYSHAPE
The resulting DAT file will be placed in the working directory. In the example above that is P596409118A3.DAT. To generate many images, you'll want to make a wrapper, and have that wrapper move all the DAT files into IMAGEFILES. All DAT files can be viewed by running "viewImages.sh" obtained from EEP.
Compiled by JW